Do you want to know the best way to reach your customers with Social Media? I found an article from memeburn describing “6 Psychology Findings for Social Media Marketing”. What I took from the article:
• People love multiple ways to learn .Audio and visual so add videos and audios to your social media not just text content.
• Niche marketing is good for business. Solve a specific problem for a specific set of customers.
• Give people choices but not so many they get overwhelmed and can’t make a decision. Options A, B, and C not A thru Z.
• People will be more inclined to like us if we share valuable information on a regular basis. We start off as an acquaintance and become someone they enjoy seeing and trust.
• People like a story that connects with them on an emotional level. Share examples of how your products or services will enhance their lives.
• People love advice. A 2008 study showed that 50% of people consulted a blog before making a buying decision. You can influence you customers in a positive way by sharing the features and benefits of your services. Use reviews and testimonials.
If you want to read the details of the article you can read it here: 6 Psychology Findings for Social Media Marketing.