I gave a presentation for the Central Coast Wedding Professionals on July 13th. The whole presentation is below as a 9.5 minute video if you want to watch it. If you don’t have time right now to watch the video check out these stats about smart phones and mobile social media usage:
- 99.6 million smart phones were sold in the first quarter of this year. If you’re a Math whiz you can figure out what percentage that would be for the Central Coast.
- Facebook added 45 million mobile users in six months. If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 3rd largest country.
- 65 million Facebook users already update their profile and community from mobile devices, and spend as much time on Facebook as computer users do
- Twitter handles 200 million tweets daily, compared with 50 million a day a year ago.
- Foursquare reported 380 million check-ins in 2010.